Old World Sophistication, New World Solutions
Integrate lasers, white light, portable CMMs, or just standalone point clouds, direct in CAD. Regardless of how complex or intricate your application, the implementation of the ReverseEngineering.com solution might surprise you by shaving days, weeks, or even months from your current task.
ReverseEngineering.com's foray into point processing delivers the most cost-effective, simplified solution that until now has not existed in this marketplace. We offer more solutions for bringing point cloud data directly into native CAD applications as parametric entities than any of our competition. Please contact a representative of ours if you have questions about the HIPP standalone software or the HighRES-brand CAD-integrated reverse engineering and inspection plug-ins.
Unparalleled Ease of Use
With more than 20 years in the business, we have discovered new solutions for traditional scanning and reverse engineering applications. This unique knowledge moves us ahead in developing sophisticated software and brings a pleasant experience to the scanning, measurement, and reverse engineering industries.
ReverseEngineering.com software eliminates the data translation and computer performance issues usually associated with 3D scanner applications. End users can digitize and reverse engineer physical molds, models, parts, or work pieces more quickly with the ability to model as they go. Other new features to improve ease of use include:
- A workflow that supports collecting raw digitized data from portable and traditional CMMs, laser trackers, LIDAR, blue light, white light, and laser scanners into KeyCreator™ as easily modifiable sketches.
- The visualization of gigabytes of scan data points in seconds with propriety HighRES, Inc. REM technology.
- Interactive hard probe digitizing and editing of 2D and 3D digitized sketch entities.
- Simplified point cloud clean up tools for solids, surface creation, and CAD.
- Process sketch profiles from dense point clouds for quick model creation in KeyCreator.
- Support for FARO™ HD scanner, Romer™ Absolute scanner, Microscribe™, and industry-standard CMMs.